Paint Chip Stickers - Body Color Matching Chip & Scratch Repair
Fix Chips & Scratches in Seconds! Great Match, No Smell, No Mess, Repositionable, Removable FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
★ GOOD MATCH TO FACTORY PAINT, NO MESS, NO SMELL, EASY REPAIR OF CHIPS & SCRATCHES
Paint Chip Stickers match factory paint colors - even new complex pearls!, stick on easily, are re-positionable, and leave no mess and don't smell! Advanced air release channels in the adhesive provide easy application. Lightly applying at first will allow for repositioning - pressing down firmly seals the adhesive and helps protect from water, road salt etc.
★ GOOD DEPTH & GLOSS - NEAT, CLEAN CHIP & SCRATCH REPAIR
An excellent repair in seconds! Color Match Wrap has depth and gloss that looks great. Paint Chip Stickers are the only DIY repair that will actually match today's complex tri-coat and tint coat paints.
★ DON'T SWEAT IT, PAINT CHIP STICKERS ARE REPOSITIONABLE - REMOVABLE, BUT WON'T WASH OFF
Paint Chip Stickers can be repositioned if needed. Plus there are enough on the sheet to try again and re-apply if the first position is not perfect. Paint Chip Stickers will adhere strongly to your paint, won't wash off, but remain removable if warmed by a heat gun or hair dryer for a moment.
★ VARIETY OF SHAPES FOR MANY REPAIRS
Paint Chip Stickers come on a sheet with many shapes designed for chips, scratches, parking sensors, and other damage. Many of the shapes can be trimmed to the size you need!
Color Match Wrap can be made for some motorcycle colors with a minimum order of our 2' roll.
★ FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Paint Chip Stickers are available today with world wide shipping!
★ HOW GOOD IS THE MATCH? PRICE NOTE
Paint Chip Stickers and Color Match Wrap are made to match a paint color as it was new. Paint fades and clear coats yellow over time. There can even be variance on two new vehicles side by side. So many factors affect how the match works out. Note that we match to a factory spec not to an individual car and provide a fast effective fix for chips and scratches!
PRICE & AVAILABILITY NOTE: There are a few colors that are more complex to reproduce in vinyl or are very low volume production. If this is the case, we may need a minimum order value or may not be able to support the order. If this is the case we'll advise upon reviewing your order
★ APPLICATION GUIDE
- CLEAN your paint with a good quality car shampoo. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- TEMPERATURE is important. Apply between 70-90F or 20-30C. Warm or cool your work area as needed.
- MEASURE your chip, scratch or blemish and decide which sticker will work best.
- REMOVE PaintChipSticker(s) FROM SHEET. Sometimes a razor or knife tip will help in removing the sticker from the sheet and applying to the paint.
- APPLY PaintChipStickers TO THE PAINT with light pressure, reposition as needed. When happy with placment press the sticker down with strong pressure. This will flatten the air release channels and complete the adhesion and seal.
- TO REMOVE PAINT CHIP STICKERS, again temperature is important and removal should be in a 70F plus room or you may want to use a hair dryer or heat gun to warm the sticker to 90-100F. It will then more easily be removed. Do not apply heat in excess of 100F to your paint as this may cause damage.
- NOTES: If you have a chip or scratch to the metal, you may want to clean and seal the area before applying PaintChipStickers. Contact us for advice. If after a few years, the removed PaintChipStickers leave some adhesive residue, it can be removed with non-solvent adhesive removers available online at at auto parts stores.