1968 Chevy C10 Barn Find Patina For Sale - GMC C20
Unit price per
1968 and all these years later, a very cool patina!
This truck is a very fine find. A sweet AZ truck! Driven in AZ for years to the good guys shows as a pilgrimage in Arizona. We found it as a neighborhood find! Great as a weekend car show truck -- everyone will love the patina in person, this is a thumbs up machine! Also a fantastic base for a full restoration! It's a C20 sporting a stronger frame, making it a nice candidate for power add ons!
- Very straight and solid body and frame for a 51 year old truck!
- Wet sanded and polished 51 year old patina, looks super cool in person as is but can be upgraded to clearcoat or a new paint job - let us know!
- Original color is the timeless GM Anniversary Gold, color code 551
- 305 V8 and turbo 400 auto, good dual exhaust, sounds great!
- Factory Power Steering!
- Interior is a nice place with seat restored with upgraded foam and firm comfort feel - new carpet and door panels, new door to frame weatherstripping.
- Brand new tires
- The chrome trim was removed over the years so we wanted to add a little something -- and ColorMatchWrap.com made some vintage style go faster stripes to go along the sides
- This is a strong driver with great acceleration, shifting, good steering and ride.
- The more you drive it and use it, the more you'll appreciate this truck!
- Beautiful understated lines, solid panels, classic style.
- Your wife will feel like she's in a movie!
- We are experienced with shipping locally and worldwide so we can help coordinate if needed!
- Lock in the patina with a clear coat in gloss or satin
- For those whose thing is not patina, we can refinish for you in any color, including the original gold
- AC, power disc brakes
- Power up options (hint LS swap!)
- Suspension upgrades from QA1 and more!
- Mileage is uncertain as it's a 5 digit odometer
- Advertised as is as a fun and cool occasional driver. For customers who want a rebuilt drive train and restored body and frame, we can offer those upgrades for additional charges.
- As is we do not know the mileage or last rebuild on the drive train. Given age it's a good idea to rebuild or upgrade it, as time and budget allow.