This is an introductory course with the topics below covered in 2 days with some breaks in between, as schedule allows.
Course starts July 24th and finishes July 25th 9AM - 4PM both days.
Lessons held at our Oregon partner shop at 13565 SW Tualatin-Sherwood Rd #400, Sherwood, OR 97140
This course is offered to installer and distributor partners selling ColorMatchWrap, RuggedWrap, RustedWrap and PaintChipStickers worldwide.
Costs are negotiated in setup fees or charged seperately.
- Theory topics of vinyl wrap: adhesives and the nature of air release, suitable substrates
- Practice with above to understand air release and adhesion
- Wrapping various shapes and compound contour theory
- Knifeless tape theory
- Lamination vs. non laminated. Practice with base vinyl non printed and then move on to laminated.
- Practice with RuggedWrap to understand differences between laminated and non lamainated and RuggedWrap
- Practice compount curves and relief insets and overlaps
- Bumper 90 degree compound relief problems and solutions
- Topics of how to quickly and effectively wrap bumper shapes and how to design multiple piece bumper wraps.