Tack Reducer PRO vinyl wrap tack reducer for chrome wrap, softer paints or sensitive applications
Unit price per
Color Match Wrap Vinyl Tack Reducer PROGREAT FOR SENSITIVE APPLICATIONS & PROTOTYPING
EASY SPRAY ON Tack Reducer is sprayed on the panel first and wiped dry in a few seconds. A little goes a long way - normally one bottle can coat an entire vehicle.
REDUCE INITIAL TACK - SPEED APPLICATION It reduces the aggressiveness of all vinyl adhesives and can help speed application times
GREAT FOR NEW PAINT, SOFTER PAINT AND DELICATE VINYL Can be a great way to apply delicate vinyls, to prototype and practice and also ensure easier removability on sensitive or softer paints.
MORE TIME Tack Reducer PRO gives you more time and more reposition-ability on all vinyl wraps.
GREAT FOR HOT CLIMATE APPLICATIONS Can also help speed applications in high heat conditions.
- BETTER REMOVABILITY OVER TIME Tack Reducer can ease installation and improve removal of vinyl wraps over time.
- Use only on clean surfaces in shade.
- Shake well for one minute.
- Lightly spray on body panel and wipe with a micro fiber towel.
- Avoid applying to the panel edges as those areas are where you may want some extra adhesion.
- Always test first with and without tack reducer, applying a small piece of vinyl to determine how to best approach your project.
- Remove Tack Reducer with isopropyl alcohol. Apply some isopropyl alcohol to a microfiber cloth and wipe the area coated with Tack Reducer to remove it.
- Customize Coat twice for cases where you want even less tack. Reduce with distilled water for more tack, go slowly though, in increments of 10% by weight and test as you go.
This item is HAZMAT free and VOC Compliant. Non-flammable, non-corrosive.